February 10, 2018

bright eclectic kitchens





Happy Saturday!

I’m just popping in today to share some

amazing

kitchens I’ve recently seen in a few of my




As a true enthusiast of so many different styles,

I love seeing unique mixes of different design genres
creating true eclectic décor.




One thing I know for sure is
a kitchen has to be bright and cheerful,

afterall,

 that’s were many of us spend




How can you not feel happy seeing this




One thing that’s most important is how a room makes you feel.




Add elements that you love,
but remember not to make your kitchen feel cluttered.




Black and white kitchens are always among my favorites.




Bright, fresh flowers are always a bonus!




Do you have anything special on your kitchen wish list?  






ciao! fabiana


photo credit:
1, 2, 3  Kristen Panitch Interiors
4  Hudson Interiors
5  Real Simple
6, 10  House & Home
7, 8  HGTV Magazine
9  Chatelaine








No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...