February 15, 2018

country "spring decorating" sampler





Have you ever read Country Sampler Magazine?

I’ve been a fan of their special issues
for a long time,

especially the seasonal ones that
come out every spring, summer, fall & winter.




I was thrilled to get their Spring Decorating Issue
yesterday in the mail,

 and I’m so honored and excited to be 
a part of this pretty magazine.

Do you remember this red, white and blue 
tablescape I set last summer?

Well, I found these adorable anchors and tassels at
Oriental Trading and knew they'd be soooo cute
for accessorizing my patriotic table setting.

It's such an easy way to add a little splash of fun.




The spring edition really came together beautifully,
and I love how they were able to include
so much in just one issue.

Here are some other 
beautiful photos from this issue...




Hope you’re having an amazing day!



ciao! fabiana


You can shop this look here:







No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...