February 13, 2018

joyeux mardi gras





Happy Fat Tuesday!

In other words,






You may have seen the little table
I set up for this occasion.

It all started with this mood board that

I put together with elements for my 
Mardi Gras tablescape.




I did switch out a few things,
like the green napkins,
but all-in-all

the mood board turned out to be a helpful
way to harness my imagination!




Any table can easily be set for Mardi Gras
just by using tableware in the traditional colors of

gold, violet and green.




Simple white dishes would look amazing with 
slight hints of color brought in with accessories
like flowers, napkins and candles.




If you’re in a festive mood tonight,
why not treat yourself to a





Disneyland is a great place to visit
for mardi gras!
They definitely know how to celebrate there!






ciao! fabiana



cocktail photo by Cheryl Style





Aren’t these perfect for Mardi Gras?🙋



p.s. can I ask you a big favor? I’d love to hear from you and what you’d like to see more of on the blog. There’s a simple poll to take at the bottom of this page. I’d love it if you’d let me know your preferences. It’ll literally only take a second and it means so much, thanks!



No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...